5 Minute Pumpkin Mug Pie

It's that time of season FOLKS and let me tell you how happy this "basic" girl is!  There's something about the blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and of course PUMPKIN!

I've been DYING for something PUMPKIN but my GOALS are top priority!  I really wanted something that could satisfy my craving without cutting too deep into my nutrition plan.
So I ventured off to the grocery store and picked up a can of pumpkin and whipped up something pretty incredible.  I'm sure you've seen plenty of fancy mug cake recipes, ranging from SUPER guilty to guilt free and anything in between!

This recipe is guilt free and had my taste buds DANCING! 


One Serving
1 purple
1/2 red
1/2 yellow

INGREDIENTS: 
-1 Purple container of pumpkin puree
-2 teaspoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice
-1 medium egg beaten
-1 tablespoon of agave 
-1 dollop of SO Delicious CoCo Whip Topping (optional)
-coconut oil or coconut spray to coat mug

INSTRUCTIONS: 
1. Beat 1 medium sized egg. 
2. Combine pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, agave, beaten egg and mix until well blended.
3. Grease mug with coconut oil or coconut oil spray.
4. Pour batter into mug and microwave for 5 minutes or until batter is no longer "wet."
5. Top with one small dollop of SO Delicious CoCo Whip Topping.
6. Enjoy!

This mug PIE turned out amazing!  This recipe serves one but could easily be shared (MAYBE).  The CoCo Whip Topping was a fantastic addition as well.  It was creamy like real whipped cream but had a SLIGHT hint of coconut to it.  It's DAIRY free which is HUGE and one serving (2 tablesepoons) only has 2g of sugar.  Not too bad!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top