Simple Fresh Margarita


There is just something about a margarita that I have ALWAYS loved. I remember being a small child sneaking a sip of the margarita mix without the alcohol of course. 

The first time I had tequila was in the kitchen with my mom. I was 17 or so and she had asked me if I had ever had a shot before. My answer being no she took advantage of my dad being away at the store. 
She poured me a shot of Jose Cuervo, provided me with the training wheels and we made a memory.

Ever since I've been somewhat hooked on the margarita! Unfortunately, they come with a lot of extra calories between the sugar in the margarita mix and the sugar from the alcohol. 

With this recipe you can enjoy a fancy margarita without the guilt!

170 Calories
Ingredients:
1 shot of tequila
half of a lime
splash of triple sec
lime La Croix soda water

Instructions:
Combine tequila, juice from half of the lime and a splash of triple sec. Shake and pour over ice. Top with about an ounce of La Croix. Serve or enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top