A Graduation to Remember

Yesterday's graduation was one I will remember for a LIFETIME!  My gorgeous STUNNING, talented and now MEGA educated mother graduated from the HCC Nursing program!  I can honestly say I have NEVER felt so proud of someone my ENTIRE life. 

This graduation definitely required a much needed celebration for her accomplishment with great company!  So obviously I had to go all out on my makeup! 

I captured a subtle winged eye liner with my Perfect Eye Liner Pen by LimeLight.  This pen doesn't smudge and lasted beautifully through MANY tears!  As my mother is a breast cancer survivor I couldn't help but remember just how precious this moment was as she is HERE with us!  Not everyone is able to survive through the fight but she was.  Not to mention that my grandmother passed away nearly a year ago and was not sitting in the audience to watch my mom walk across the stage receiving her pin.  With that said the tears were MANY and this eyeliner did not let me down!  On my eyes, I've got only TWO coats of the Perfect Mascara which made as an amazing companion to this smudge proof eye liner.  Again, this mascara stayed perfectly in place!  This mascara is sure to please and mega easy to apply; there are fibers baked right into this mascara to provide volume AND length with one easy application.  Skipping that 1, 2, 3 process and avoiding fibers from falling into my eyes.  
On my skin I use the Botanical Foundation by LimeLight; this foundation is WEIGHT LESS and lasted through alllll of the hugging!  I even managed to get a spot check on my mom's white dress; it never smudged on her nursing outfit.   The foundation is made from bees wax and contains 50% more pigmentation; so a little goes a LONG way!  The foundation is mineral oil free, lanolin free, fragrance free and is PERFECT for all skin types.   

I've sealed my foundation with the Finishing Powder by LimeLight, this is a no-color formula setting powder which decreases shin and sets your foundation for a matte finish.  This high-definition powder is light weight and looks amazing in photos. 

To achieve that contoured look along my cheek bones I completed my look with the Perfect Bronzer; this bronzer is the BEST I have ever had.  The tiniest bit goes a REALLY long way!  With a SLIGHT shimmer the natural brown tones enhanced my natural skin tone providing me with the perfect glow through the night.  AND BOOOOOY does this stuff LAST; a little goes a REALLY long way!  On my cheeks I added a small swish of the Perfect Blush in color #4 - Keen!  This blush is a shimmer blush with the perfect pink tones to it.  Really bringing depth and dimension to my cheeks. 

To perfect my pout I used the #1 lip liner, this lip liner provided me with the perfect base to apply my long lasting Liquid Lipstick.  The enduring Creme Brulee lip color was a delightful touch of matte pink for this chilly evening in celebration!  

I am pleased to say that my look maintained a solid 8 hours from application to wash off!  I almost didn't want to wash it off after all of the compliments on my makeup through the evening.  It goes to show you that simple make up is noticed.  

To check out these products and more visit my site!  

https://www.limelightbyalcone.com/brittanyjamrog/products  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top