Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas

I'm a HUGE fan of my crock pot!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE cooking in my cock pot and when a meal is EASY I'm an even BIGGER fan!
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas are a staple in my home and will soon be in yours too!
Ingredients: 
3 bell peppers
2 large white onion
2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken
Low sodium taco seasoning
1 can of diced tomatoes
Juice of 1 lime
Directions: 
1. Cut the bell peppers and onions into slices.
2. Put a layer of bell peppers and onions on the bottom of crock pot.  Save half to add additional layer.
3. Place the raw chicken on top of the bell peppers and onions.
4. Sprinkle evenly the taco seasoning.
5. Pour the can of diced tomatoes over the chicken evenly.
6. Add the remaining bell pepper onion mixture.
7. Cook on high for 3 hours.
8. Using a fork or tongs, shred the chicken and serve on fresh corn tortillas or romaine lettuce boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top