LIVE-Meal Prep 01/10/2016


So I have been meal prepping LONG before becoming a Beachbody Coach.  I would sit down each weekend and thinking about what I wanted to consume for the next week.  

Doing this EACH weekend has not only helped me in making healthier meal choices it's also helped me in spending LESS money going out to eat!  I've taken some extra steps to save money and time since; check out 5 Easy Tips to Eating Healthy on a Budget to learn more about those extra money saving tips.
Now as far as time goes, I REALLY love love love meal prepping!  However, meal prepping is a general term and you do what works for YOU and your household.  I do not always pre-cook my meats.  I do WASH all of my fruits and veggies before they even make it into the fridge.  This helps in saving time and I'm able to reach right into the fridge for a healthy snack.  I do suggest using a MEAL PLAN regularly.  I keep a word document which contains the days of the week, my workout to be scheduled that day, my water intake, an area to list what I am appreciative of for the day along with my 5 meals for the day (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner).

I follow the 21 Day Fix portion control system and doing so I'm able to portion out my foods evenly without over eating!


I'm excited to announce that I will be holding a LIVE event on Facebook showing you EXACTLY what I do each weekend to meal prep!

Consider this meal prepping 101.  Click HERE to join the event!  Don't forget to invite your FRIENDS, FAMILY and send me a Facebook friends request!

I'm super excited to help you on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top